2015年8月8日土曜日

This year plan?

Currently totally I don't know what to do, for the future. That's not true, actually I know it, but haven't progressed well.

Perhaps, I need to settle 3 things, job, partner, residence.
As to the job, I don't take an action proactively, as it is quite hassle to find job and get motivated to start new job. So I will just see the situation in this company(have I told? This company from Scotland, decided to exit from ASIA and it is really in progress.)
Amazingly, there have been new department launched recently, it's named "APAC Deactivation", oh my goodness, they are like death god.
I actually quite don't understand everybody is still working hard, which will end their job. Perhaps 20% of will be kept, so they try to get that small rice ball..




To be continued..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name