2015年8月20日木曜日

Coming to Johor Baru

Came to Johor Baru to refresh myself in SPA. This is good, because there is no time limitation, customer can go and back to Spa(large public bath with sauna), canteen where casual buffet and some food with drinks are provided and video room in large screen.
So if I come alone,  I will stay quite long for 5, 6 hours. And price is quite reasonable as it is paid by malaysian ringgit.
The only problem is the traveling to here from Singapore is somehow hassle. But we can take express bus from bugis and pass automaton gate of immigration both of Singapore and Malaysia. The real trouble is time to be back to singapore at Sunday night today as there would be flood of people queuing bus.
I saw people were waking on bridge last time toward singapore, I infer immigration release road for pedestrian due to overcrowded.
Anyway, Hope I can go through later smoothly.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name