2015年8月16日日曜日

Malaysia Ringgit

Today is Sunday,..

I'm thinking whether I go to Johor Baru, Malaysia, as currency rate is 1 SGD to 2.8 MYR, from 2.6MYR before. So price there will be reasonable for those who earns SGD. Actually, even rate of 2.6MYR, it's already quite good price if we go there to have any meal in restaurant, service such as SPA. (well, except buying some product, which price is not so different from here.)

But problem is transportation, although it is near, it may be quite hassle as we need to take bus to immigration, and again but to cross bridge. and congestion might be heavy especially when I return from there. Because lots of Malaysian working in Singapore go back to Malaysia in weekend and back to SG on Sunday night..

It is 1 o'clock now, so I need to leave home soon if I go there..

Then, Monday is so tiring day, because normally we have more sleeping day on Saturday and Sunday. so take 1,2 days to get back to working day with minimum sleep.

Well, I'm already middle of 30s, and still single, so feel quite pressure to time before aging because getting older, less chance I have.. I guess this is typical way of thinking in Asia, not western country. Assuming I will marry by turning to be 40 years old, the important thing is that I should keep my physical youth in certain extent. So my concern nowadays is what cause aging and what prevent that..

I checked through internet, there would be hint and all web site says that some factors, which are

  • sunlight (ultra violet)
  • food (such as oily food, AGE, and any)
  • oxidant (by sports, physical exercise)


Well, my life has been really following those, no wonder I looks older than actual...
And how to prevent aging is to avoid those too, prevent from exposing myself to sunlight, take proper food or supplement. But third factor is quite shocking and unavoidable unless I quite my only hobby, which is hard sports.

But biggest impact to my appearance especially face is first one, because I have been under sun too much when I was student doing sports..
Anyway, I start to try all these three things, be careful about what I eat, taking some supplement such as collagen, Vitamin C, and E against oxidant, specifically when I do exercise (seriously it's very tough one)

Let's see effect..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name