2015年8月21日金曜日

Result of balloting

Today was condominium launching day, so I went for ballote. Yeah, I did not get any unit to book as my number was not called earlier, there was only best 20 units against 1000 applicant, of course chance is low..

Just let me bit explain how it was conducted, each purchaser has submit their application before and obtained Number, mine was something lik H1444. 
Once ballot starts, host start calling number and applicant of that number come to counter and receive queue number then go to next room.
In next room, there will be queue toward booking counter, finally available units and price is displayed there and they can choose their favor unit to book and issue cheque there to confirm purchase.

Well, actually, I even did not enter the room as my number was not called within 200, so I totally gave up and left the place. So what I explained inside room is that I heard from agent. 
Something I do not really agree with that, developer do not reveal the exact price till the last, in booking room. So I have never seen the actual price although we were told the guide price through agent. The guide price doesn't indicate price for each room but just price range by unit type. (remember every unit has different price due to different storey).

That's something strategy from developer/seller, as they don't give buyer time to think but let them purchase before they think twice. 

Anyway, I learnt a lot this time through this condominium launch, and realized again that purchasing condo in Singapore is still not reasonable and realistic.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name