2015年8月21日金曜日

1 day before ballot

Well, today is Wednesday but tomorrow is last working day of this week as this Friday is public holiday. I was supposed to have ballot of condominium on that day, however it has been held off to Saturday instead due to over response to the studio unit according to the agent.

I really do not know if it is profitable to go for purchase, actually I feel I should not do, but should wait for better chance to do so. This is going to be critical debt with 4 years or keep chance over 4 years and will take an action at right time. Because I do not have any idea about my current company situation, especially timing I will be asked to leave, as eventually most of every people need to end their job there unless luckily the other bank buy over ours with full staffs..

Friend of mine kindly offer the introduction of real estate agent to gain hint whether it is good timing or not, as friend. Because every agent as "agent" will do have sales talk to sell it, nobody will say risk or negative side of property now. So it seems quite good opportunity to to talk with that friend. But unfortunately, may not be able to catch up by this Saturday.. Well anyway, I guess 400K SGD is still too hefty price to buy although it is lowest last 5 years.

By the way, this blog contents is getting boring, hopefully it will be beneficial for people to read...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name