2015年8月8日土曜日

How to maintain or utilize savings

Since the company I'm working (I'm not certain how to say, can it be 'my company'? then it sounds I own it, but of course not. Perhaps, I think too much, just saying my company is common) is deactivating and exit from Asia, totally not predictable till when I can continue to work, could be by this year or just another a year). Anyway, I need to prepare for the case, and I started to clear my things around such as actual stuff and luggage, because I myself may need to exit soon from here once I finish (lose) the job.

So one of this 'my exit preparation', I'm contemplating about my some savings which is not used for anything. Since I have worked here nearly 10 years, it's certain amount(Okay, it's better to say not much, for security reason). I don't want go for wager as I lost some before by trading, so this time option should be in safer way without risk, which could be just fix deposit.


  • SGD Fix Deposit
  • Foreign Currency Account
  • Foreign Currency Fix Deposit
  • Account in AU/New Zealand

1st one has simple and easy, get 1.4% from U - Bank, although that's not much.


and disadvantage is that I can't withdraw till fix month period like 12 month

2nd option is to gain high interest rate like NZ dollar, but can withdraw anytime, the rate is even lower than SGD Fix.

3rd one is higher interest rate, could be better than just 2nd one. But fluctuation of exchange rate may impact if i see only 1, 2 years. it could lose more by exchange rate.

4th one is highest interest rate, but seems not possible to open account from here, need to go there at least or even need some Visa and address. Well, I envy some of friend here has account which they opened when they had stayed there by study, working holiday Visa.





Probably I had better to check myself go there. I'm not sure who wants to know more detail:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name