2015年8月13日木曜日

Life Span

I feel I'm wasting of my time, especially my time in youth, which is meant be said ages in 30s and 40s.

I had my ambition when I am 20s  as ordinary man, such as earning money more than average (or much more) people, being manager, high ranked position, or even business owner.
Unfortunately, time has past and I realized my dream wasn't achieved...
Now that I'm middle of 30 and getting aged more, I feel it is quite pointless I still pursue my career even now, in other words, it it time to utilize my skill earned rather than spending time to improve myself. Human will physically deteriorate by age. So I need to enjoy life now in stop studying, because study is to prepare for future but we don't know what is going tomorrow.(could be dying)

Anyway, current situation of mine is not so bad, I obtained quite some skills, higher salary and experience..
What i'm missing is to have partner and establish own family, ultimately that's only things people need and can fulfill life..

I have been struggled in life too much, one of reason is that I have chosen challenging way in order to get better life, such as working here as non-native English but work requires native English skill just as standard skill (well, it would be easier if I go back to Japan). Other challenge is such as taking master course as part-time student after work, that was quite hard to find time for both of work and study although that is common case here.

I hope my happiness is coming not so late, (well happiness is defined by own) so hopefully I can be patient till then.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name