2015年8月16日日曜日

Fatigueness

Hello, there,

This week is quite tough, (to be honest, every week I feel fatigued.. )
The biggest concern is working on Sunday, actually I will not working actively on that day, but need to be ready to receive the call from customer, so called stand by, and must stick to computer all the day. What is ridiculous thing is that is 24 hours around from 5 AM on Sunday to 5 AM on Monday.. I really can't stand for such long stressful hours. I have already talked to my manager about this ridiculousness. But there seems no change.. So I feel I do not really have weekend off this week..

Anyway.. I went to small wedding cerebration of friend of mine last night. Surprisingly host (new married couple ) paid for dinner, with the such generous. instead of that we have bought quite some gift..I didn't know much plan as I was invited last minute. Anyway, I have known him for long since we met in Singapore 6, 7 years ago.  

They are friend group, often go for hung out like hiking, cycling or even travel. I only sometimes join when I have time or feeling to go. I'm not quite certain I fit this group or not. To certain point yes, of course, that's not 100%. So it's just nice to join sometime.

Then, this weekend is pretty busy one, as today I will participate some gathering noon, then go to temple evening followed by birth day party..These are all one group I belong to.
Of course, I need to do other things mentioned earlier, to make progress of my life quality such as finding business, home and enhance skill or others.
But this group is also important as they are united strongly and helping each other(perhaps, mentally) although I don't need to position myself to be core of this group and just participate as member is nice.

Well, to make it balance is sometimes difficult, how we prioritize those, my time and serving group. I'm not sure what I should say here, maybe nothing to post today, so I just post today's plan. okay this blog must be something helpful for reader. So what I meant is to belong to group help your life better. But that group must be solid, it may not be so easy to find. New group established newly by those who met some party, let's say 5,6 people started group. It may last 1 year or some, but in the end it will be disbanded. So unless it is old friend group or based on something strong such as hobby, it is very hard to be kept. I see religious party is one of solid group because they have already base such as place, regular activity and gathering. But of course you need to see what you need to pay out not only financial matter but time or those. Then you can decide whether it is suitable for you and each other.

I don't thinks this post is fun for reader but hopefully helpful.. anyway, to be continued..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name