2015年12月8日火曜日

Current Account

Well, I wrote the procedure of applying new launched condominium, each buyer need to submit cheque to get queue number to select the unit. so I need to provide "blank cheque" to developer of condominium with signature. This will be returned if buyer doesn't purchase any as result of ballot.
I totally don't understand this practice, because of safety for buyer, cheque is almost money, and developer can write any amount and issue them.. Of course bank won't stop or confirm with cheque issuer, but withdraw the money. so my question is what if there are fraud or those malicious in developer side...

Since it seems standard practice in Singapore when we purchase condominium, it is not unavoidable though my agent told me I dont' need to sign correctly, so cheque won't go through if I'm worried.. That's pretty funny. Contemplated what I can do for own safety, I just provide cheque from my account with small amount of balance in worst case somebody take and try to withdraw with fraud.

Then I opened account in C- bank, the staff told me that I need to maintain minimum 5000 SGD balance monthly to waive the monthly account charge. I was quite disappointed with such high minimum amount which used to be 2000 SGD. Singapore inflation is really horrible..Anyway, I just opened that, perhaps, will close soon once I finish my purpose.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name