2015年12月30日水曜日

2 more days for 2015

Good morning, pretty early today,
this is 30th December,almost end of year.

I'm not ultimately sure what I achieved and not achieved this year.
But certainly I need to make changes next year for especially where to go, what to do.
Unfortunately or fortunately, my job security is pretty unstable and unpredictable, so it is necessary to be ready for any kind of situations.

To be honest, it may not be so bad to take a break since I have been working more than 10 years( not in 1 company but across few of them).

Of course, it would be better at least I can continue current one for another year. But only God knows that..

Perhaps, I need to utilize time more efficiently next year to get things done.
Of course, that's not easy as long as I dedicate myself to full time job, as there is not much time after work.

My keyword of this year was 'exit ' and next one should be 'readiness' humm,..

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

匿名での投稿はAnonymousを選択してください。
Please select "Anonymous" if you want post without name